Contact Talar Foods
Dial +359 2 996 4 550
Get more information and to ask questions on business days from 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Otherwise, you can share with us what you are interested in through the e-mail contact form.
Your personal data is processed by the administrator Azira Food Holding AD with its registered and management office in Sofia, postal code 1309, Stolichna municipality, Sofia, postal code 1000, N:5 Slavyanska Str., fl.3, UIC: 204093210 for the following purposes: providing a response to questions or proposals, and also handling complaints.
Your personal data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) of EU Regulation 2016/679 for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the administrator.
The data shall be retained for a period of time until a response has been received from us and then deleted and also may be stored for a longer period if necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims of the administrator.
The administrator does not provide your personal data to third parties except to:
- competent authorities under the law.
- other persons provided in a legal act, including persons exercising legal protection of the rights and interests of the administrator.
Your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data
When processing your personal data, you have the rights set out in Regulation (EC) 2016/679:
1. Right of access to your personal data, the right to request the correction, erasure or limitation of the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability, if the grounds provided for in Regulation (EC) 2016/679 are available;
2. The right to require that you be informed of any corrections, deletions or limitations by third parties to whom your personal information has been disclosed, unless this is impracticable or requires disproportionate effort;
3. Right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisor if you believe that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other applicable data protection rules are an infringement. The supervisory authority in Bulgaria is:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Sofia 1592, blvd. "Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Right of objection
You may, at any time and on grounds relating to your particular situation, object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate interest grounds. In these cases, processing is terminated unless there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that have priority over your interests, rights and freedoms.
Inquiries and requests for the exercise of rights relating to the protection of your personal data may be addressed to the responsible data protection officer * of Azira Food Holding AD:
* The Data Protection Officer is not a Data Protection Officer within the meaning of Section 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679.